Tokyo Diamond Tools Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information. The Company has taken the following actions to protect said information properly and responsibly.
1. Compliance with laws and regulations related to personal information protection
The Company properly handles personal information by complying with laws and regulations related to personal information protection.
2. Purposes of using personal information
When the Company uses personal information, said Purpose of Utilization will be limited to legitimate business purposes which are specified in advance via notification or publication.
3. Management of personal information
The Company will take necessary measures to properly manage personal information and prevent loss, falsification, leakage of or unauthorized access to personal information.
4. Restriction of provision to a third party
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individuals concerned or entrusting business, except when such action is necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
5.Joint use of personal information
The Company sometimes shares collected personal information with its group companies and research collaborators in order to meet the Purpose of Utilization.
6. Handling of requests related to personal information
If a person requests the disclosure or correction (correction, addition, deletion, cancellation of cessation of use, or cessation of provision to a third party) of his/her own information, the Company will promptly respond to the request to a reasonable extent.
7. Revision of the policy
The Company will revise and improve this policy as appropriate to comply with laws and regulations related to personal information protection.
Purpose of Utilization of personal information
Tokyo Diamond Tools Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide customers with the Company's products and services.
- To provide customers with information related to the Company’s products and services.
- To improve the Company's products and services.
- To provide customers with information about upcoming events such as exhibitions.
- To respond to customer inquiries.
- To make decisions regarding the types of raw materials and equipment to be purchased and services to be used.
- To recruit new employees.
Acquisition of personal information
In order to achieve the purpose of use set forth in the preceding section, the Company shall acquire the following personal information of customers by appropriate and fair means.
- Names of companies
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Addresses and others
Provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, the Company will not provide personal information provided by customers to third parties without their consent. If we do decide to provide personal information to a third party in the future, we will present the information to be provided and the purpose for which it is to be provided, and will only do so after obtaining the consent of the customer. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the customer's consent within the scope of not violating related laws and regulations.
(1) When the customer is deemed to cause disadvantage to a third party.
(2) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and when it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or persons entrusted by them in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the customer's consent is likely to interfere with the execution of the affairs.
(4) When a court, prosecutor's office, police department, or an agency with equivalent authority requests disclosure of personal information.
(5) When disclosure or provision to a third party is explicitly requested by the customer.
(6) When disclosure or provision is permitted by law.
(7) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons and is handled within the scope of the purpose of use prior to the succession.
Consignment of personal information processing
The Company may outsource part or all of its personal information handling operations to other companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Joint use of personal information
The Company may share the personal information it obtains. The scope of joint users and the purpose of joint use are as follows.
- Scope of joint users: The Company's group companies or companies that sell the Company's products in specific regions.
- Items of information to be shared: Names, names of companies, phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, and others.
- Purpose of joint use: Same as the purpose of use of personal information above.
- Name of the party responsible for the management of personal information: Tokyo Diamond Tools Mfg. Co., Ltd.
If you have any questions or concerns about our handling of personal information, please contact:
2-3-5 Nakane, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-0031, Japan
Tokyo Diamond Tools Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Unauthorized use of any content on the Company's website (including ISO9001 certification registration certificate) is prohibited.
1. What are Cookies?
2. Purpose of using Cookies
3. Disablement of Cookies
Although most browsers have a default setting to automatically receive cookies, you can disable cookies by changing the browser setting. If you do disable cookies, however, it is possible that you will not be able to use some of the website’s functions. For the method of changing cookie settings, please refer to your browser’s official support site. The URLs of the main browser support sites are as follows:
4. Updates to this Cookies Policy