Tokyo Diamond Tools MFG (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") considers the appropriate handling of personal information to be an important corporate social responsibility and will realize the protection of personal information through the implementation of the individual efforts described in accordance with the following basic policy.
1. Compliance with laws and regulations related to personal information protection
The Company properly handles personal information by complying with laws and regulations related to personal information protection.
2. Purposes of using personal information
We will clearly state the purpose of use in an appropriate manner, acquire personal information correctly and fairly, and use the information within the scope of that purpose and to the extent necessary for the performance of our business.
3. Management of personal information
The Company will appropriately and carefully manage the personal information it has obtained and implement the necessary security control measures to protect the information from unauthorized access, loss, leakage, destruction, falsification, and other risks.
4. Restriction of provision to a third party
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties except with prior consent, in the case of outsourcing, joint use, or for justifiable reasons.
5. Joint use of personal information
The Company may share collected personal information.
6. Handling of requests related to personal information
If a person requests the disclosure or correction (correction, addition, deletion, cancellation of cessation of use, or cessation of provision to a third party) of his/her own information, the Company will promptly respond to the request to a reasonable extent.
7. Revision of the policy
The Company will revise and improve this policy as appropriate to comply with laws and regulations related to personal information protection.
2.Purpose of Utilization of personal information
Tokyo Diamond Tools Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will use collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide customers with the Company's products and services.
- To provide customers with information related to the Company’s products and services.
- To improve the Company's products and services.
- To provide customers with information about upcoming events such as exhibitions.
- To respond to customer inquiries.
- To make decisions regarding the types of raw materials and equipment to be purchased and services to be used.
- To recruit new employees.
Acquisition of personal information
In order to achieve the purpose of use set forth in the preceding section, the Company shall acquire the following personal information of customers by appropriate and fair means. Names, names of companies, phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, and others
3.Provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, the Company will not provide personal information provided by customers to third parties without their consent. If we do decide to provide personal information to a third party in the future, we will present the information to be provided and the purpose for which it is to be provided, and will only do so after obtaining the consent of the customer. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the customer's consent within the scope of not violating related laws and regulations.
(1) When the customer is deemed to cause disadvantage to a third party.
(2) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and when it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with national organizations, local governments, or persons entrusted by them in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the customer's consent is likely to interfere with the execution of the affairs.
(4) When a court, prosecutor's office, police department, or an agency with equivalent authority requests disclosure of personal information.
(5) When disclosure or provision to a third party is explicitly requested by the customer.
(6) When disclosure or provision is permitted by law.
(7) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons and is handled within the scope of the purpose of use prior to the succession.
(8) When entrusting operations related to the handling of personal data within the scope of the purpose of use
(9) For joint use
Consignment of personal information processing
The Company may outsource part or all of its personal information handling operations to other companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
4.Joint use of personal information
The Company may share the personal information it obtains. The scope of joint users and the purpose of joint use are as follows.
-Scope of joint users: The Company's group companies or companies that sell the Company's products in a specific region.
-Items of information to be shared: Names, names of companies, phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, and others.
-Purpose of joint use: Same as the purpose of use of personal information above.
-Joint-use management representative: Tokyo Diamond Tools MFG.
Representative Director: Yoshiyuki Hamada
If you have any questions or concerns about our handling of personal information, please contact:
2-3-5 Nakane, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 1152-0031, Japan
Tokyo Diamond Tools Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Unauthorized use of any content on the Company's website (including ISO9001 certification registration certificate) is prohibited.
1. What are Cookies?
2. Purpose of using Cookies
Tool provider: Google Inc.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
3. Disablement of Cookies
Although most browsers have a default setting to automatically receive cookies, you can disable cookies by changing the browser setting. If you do disable cookies, however, it is possible that you will not be able to use some of the website’s functions. For the method of changing cookie settings, please refer to your browser’s official support site. The URLs of the main browser support sites are as follows:
4. Updates to this Cookies Policy
①We strive to post as accurate information as possible about the content and information on this site, but do not guarantee accuracy or security.
②We cannot assume any responsibility for any damage caused by the contents posted on this site.
③Please note that we cannot assume any responsibility for information, services. provided at the destination site when you move to another site by link, banner, etc.
④We will correct, add, suspend, delete, the information posted on this site at any time without prior notice.