Message from President
We will continue to contribute to society with the aim of "creating a future with dreams."
Since our establishment in 1932, we have been supporting the field of "Monozukuri" (manufacturing) as a specialized manufacturer of diamond tools, as well as supporting the production of useful products for an affluent life. The products and services we have provided to the world are being used at the sites of production activities in the most advanced fields of the times in various industries such as semiconductors, electronic devices, information and communication equipment, automobiles, medical and construction industry.
Humans have been creating many things in search of an affluent life. However, as a company involved in the manufacturing industry, we have very mixed feelings when we think that the more things are developed and the more affluent we become, the more they lead to the deterioration of the global environment.
On the other hand, an affluent life requires goods, and manufacturing will unquestionably continue and even expand in the future in the pursuit of affluence. Nowadays, in order to create a sustainable and better world, we are required to understand global issues and tackle them as a corporate activity, and many companies are now aiming to do so.
Based on our management philosophy of "continuing our operations that contribute to a safe, secure environment following its natural circulation law," we will continue to aim for manufacturing that leads to the creation of a better natural environment.
We believe that pursuing the required performance of tools and continuing to contribute to quality and productivity improvement will lead to a reduction of the burden on the global environment, even in a society where affluent lifestyles and manufacturing are expanding.
Today, in the field of information and communication technology, the use of big data and AI are rapidly evolving and beginning to penetrate deeply into our lives. In the future, we will continue to see widespread technological innovation in new situations and environments, such as "automated driving," "robotics," and "next-generation communication standards," at a speed completely different from that of the past.
We will continue to refine our original discoveries and ideas while maintaining a broad perspective toward the future, and to contribute to society by playing a role in the most advanced fields in the midst of rapidly changing technological innovation.
We look forward to your continued support in the future.
We make efforts to the best of our ability to attain our high technological missions,
based on the excellent characteristics of diamonds, for a considerate society, and continue our operations
that contribute to a safe, secure environment following its natural circulation law on the manufacturing products.
|Corporate Name||Tokyo Diamond Tools Mfg. Co., Ltd.|
|Founding||20th November of 1940
(Officialy Registered) (Actually 7th/Jul/1932)
|Number of bases||Domestics: 10, Overseas:3|
|Directors and auditor||
|Head Office||2-3-5 Nakane, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-0031, Japan
Telephone: +81-3-3723-8111 / Facsimile: +81-3-3724-8573
Main Office／Tokyo office／Tokyo factory
2-3-5 Nakane, Meguro-ku,TEL: +81-3-3723-8111 FAX: +81-3-3724-8573 Guide map
Tokyo 152-0031, Japan
Business sites in Japan
aura Medeshimadai west side compartment,TEL: +81-22-796-6861 FAX: +81-22-796-6862 Guide map
6-1-1, Medeshimadai, Natori-city, Miyagi, 981-1251, Japan
2-3-5 Nakane, Meguro-ku,TEL: +81-3-3723-8112 FAX: +81-3-3723-8113 Guide map
Tokyo 152-0031, Japan
1‐13‐26 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 460-0003, JapanTEL: +81-52-228-0068 FAX: +81-52-228-0069 Guide map
(Nagoya-fushimi Square Building 6th FL）
6-7-8 Nishi-Nakjima, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 532-0011, JapanTEL: +81-6-6305-3275 FAX: +81-6-6305-1324 Guide map
(Daishou Bldg 4th FL)
1-30-21 Oogusu, Minami-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 815-0082, JapanTEL: +81-92-522-6078 FAX: +81-92-522-6085 Guide map
(Fukutoku Bldg 2nd FL)
6-1, mizukami, ooaza-koizumiaza, Muratacho, Shibata-gun, Miyagi 989-1302, JapanTEL: +81-224-83-2435 FAX: +81-224-83-4774 Guide map
Sendai Hinosaki factory
25-1 Shinhinosaki, ooaza-Numabeaza, Muratacho, Shibata-gun, Miyagi 989-1321, JapanTEL: +81-224-52-0191 FAX: +81-224-52-0192 Guide map
340-3, Imai, Okaya-shi, Nagano 394-0001, JapanTEL: +81-266-23-4357 FAX: +81-266-23-6078 Guide map
2-Chome-3-13 Minami, Wako, Saitama 351-0104, JapanTEL: +81-48-450-2101 Guide map
Overseas business sites
Tokyo Diamond Industries (S) Pte. Ltd.
18, Boon Lay Way #10-108TEL: +65-6266-0381 FAX: +65-6266-0361 Guide map
Tradehub21, Singapore 609966
Tokyo Diamond (Thailand) Ltd.
Pure Park Center 700/400 Moo 6TEL: +66-3-313-8300 FAX: +66-3-313-8524 Guide map
T.Donhuaroh A.Muang Chonburi 20000 Thailand
Overseas production sites
700/717 Moo1,Amata City chonburi Industrial EstateTEL: +66-3-807-9882 FAX: +66-3-807-9885URL https://fact-link.com/page/tdm/en Guide map
T.Phantong, A.Phantong Chonburi 20160 Thailand
History of Company
- 7th/Jul/1932Mr. Yoshimitsu Hamada (first M.D., the departed) set up the company at 50, Tairamachi, Meguro-ward, Tokyo-city
- 1st/Jun/1933Setting a Tokyo sales office at 1-5 Tamachi, Shiba-ward, Tokyo-city
- 1st/Sep/1934Setting a new factory and moved to 97 Nakanecho, Meguro-ward, Tokyo-city
- 1st/Nov/1940Changed corporation to "Co., Ltd."
Settig a main office to 1-5 Shibatamachi, Minato-ward, Tokyo
- 1st/Apr/1941Moved main office to 164 Tairamachi, Meguro-ward, Tokyo
- 1st/Mar/1952Approved to afactory for hardness tester under Measuring Act
- 1st/May/1953Opened Osaka sales office (Yodogawa-ward, Osaka)
- 1st/Dec/1953Opened Nagoya sales office (Naka-ward, Nagoya-city, Aichi-pref.)
- 1st/Dec/1959Opened Okaya sales office
- 1st/Jan/1960Set up 2nd Tokyo factory (Nakane, Meguro-ward, Tokyo)
- 1st/Apr/1960Opened Okaya factory (Kohan, Okaya-city, Nagano)
- 1st/Aug/1963Built a new main office at present address (2-3-5 Nakane, Meguro-ward, Tokyo)
- 1st/Jan/1972Opened Sendai factory (Murata, Shibata, Miyagi-pref.)
- 1st/Aug/1973Opened Sendai sales office
- 1st/Jan/1975Opened Kyushu sales office (Minami-ward, Fukuoka-city, Fukuoka-pref.)
- 1st/Sep/1977Enlarged Sendai factory (called 2nd ridge now)
- 1st/Feb/1978Paticipated "1978 Tokyo Invention Exhibition" (sponsored by Tokyo branch of corporation of Invention Assoc.) Awarded "Nara Invention Award" for 『Diamond Miracle Bite』 to make a mirror surface
- 1st/Mar/1978Opened Tochigi sales office (Oyama-city, Tochigi-pref.)
- 1st/Nov/1985Enlarged Sendai factory (called 3rd ridge now)
- 1st/Mar/1987First managing director, Mr. Yoshimitsu Hamada passed away
Mr. Takashi Hamada took part in M.D.
- 1st/Feb/1990Enlarged Sendai factory (called 5th ridge now)
- 1st/Mar/1992Opened Gunma sales office (Takasaki-city, Gunma-pref.)
- 1st/Apr/1993Opened Shizuoka sales office (Fuji-city, Shizuoka-pref.)
- 1st/Jun/1995Settig up 『Tokyo Diamond Industries (S) Pte. Ltd.』 in Singapore
- 1st/Mar/1999Opened Hiroshima sales office (Hiroshima-city, Hiroshima-pref.)
- 2000Enlarged Sendai factory (called 6th ridge now)
- 1st/Sep/2001Setting "Sendai Hinosaki factory" (Murata, Shibata, Miyagi-pref.)
- 1st/Jan/2004Setting 『Daito Tokyo Diamond Wheel Co., Ltd.』 joint ventured with Daito Electron Co., Ltd. at Taipei City, Taiwan to make and repair diamond grinding wheels with its capital of NTD18,000,000.
- 1st/Nov/2006Opened Nagano new factory moved from Okaya (Imai, Okaya-shi, Nagano-ken)
- 1st/Dec/2006Opened Nagano sales office moved from Suwa sales office (Imai, Okaya-shi, Nagano-ken)
- Sep/2008Setting up a new labolatory
- Oct/2008Settig up 『Tokyo Diamond (Thailand) ltd.』 in Thailand
- Jan/2010Setting up a CR center
- Apr/2010Settig up 『T.D.M. (Thailand) Co., LTD.』 in Thailand
- Jun/2018Managing Director Mr. Takashi Hamada resigned.
Mr. Yoshiyuki Hamada, Chief Executive Officer,
and Mr. Yosuke Hamada, President, assumed their posts.
- Jun/2021Opened Wako Lab (Wako City,Saitama)